Tuesday, April 22, 2014

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER TEMPLATES ( FREE )



HYE ! OK .. FIRST OF ALL .. I DO NOT OWN ALL OF THIS TEMPLATES .. I JUST SHARE WITH YOU . THIS TEMPLATES I SHARE WERE REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND ITS UNCOMMON TO SEE ... IT WAS TIRING TO FIND THE BEST ONE .. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM !



1 . VALENTINE 
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !


2 . LOVING LIFE 
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

3 . TOM AND JANE
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

4 . PATTY CUPCAKES
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !

5 . RUM RAISINS
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

6 . CHARLEE HOPE
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !

7 . STRIPES AND STUFF
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

8 . GREEN , ORANGE , BLUE
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

9 . CAKIES IN LOVE
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

10 . BLUE LOVE LETTER
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !

11 . NORTHERN JEALOUSLY
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

12 . RAIN RAIN 
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

13 . CASUAL AFFAIR
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

14 . STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM ( I USE THIS TEMPLATE )
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !
DEMO : CLICK HERE !

15 . ETERNAL
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE !




PS : BEFORE INSTALL THIS TEMPLATE , MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR OLD TEMPLATE FIRST OK ? FOR WINZIP FILE , JUST EXTRACT TO HERE , OK ? THEN FIND THE XML FILE AND UPLOAD IT ! AS SIMPLE AS THAT ? 





2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much I love every theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, can you send me the file of Strawberry Ice Cream? I'm dying! Just email me at maskedemerald22@gmail.com Sadly, the file has been removed :(

    ReplyDelete