Saturday, December 3, 2016

WALKTHROUGH : PUB ENCOUNTER




************************************************
~ FORBIDDEN ROMANCE : PUB ENCOUNTER ~

A PUB WHERE YOU CAN MEET VARIOUS MIDDLE-AGED MAN WITH DIFFERENT STORIES AND PERSONALITIES THAT WILL DROVE YOU IN ROMANCE MADNESS .

THIS IS A DATING GAME WHERE YOU WILL DATE MIDDLE-AGED MAN . THEY MAYBE AGED , BUT THEIR PASSION AND DESIRES WILL NOT DEFEATING THE YOUTH'S .

YOU'LL PLAY AS A GIRL .

************************************************



HYE GUYS !!! IM RECENTLY OUT OF MY MIND CAUSE IM NOW HOOKED INTO OTOME GAMES . HEHE .. I ALWAYS DOES FROM THE PREVIOUS YEARS , ACTUALLY ... PUT IT ASIDE , NOW I'LL POST ABOUT THIS GAME . ITS AWESOME , GUYS . I NOW HAS A LIKING TO THE OLDER MEN , THX TO THIS ONE .

*****************************************************************************



****************************************************************************

💖RYUNOSUKE YUZE

1. BEST ENDING 


1. I spoke to Ryunosuke.

2. "Thank you."

3. I took his hand and said thank you.

4. "We just became better friends."

5. "You were amazing, Ryunosuke!"

6. "Yes, something sweet."

7. I apologized.

8. "I don't regret it."

9. Light blue.

10. "She has freckles under both eyes."

11. I took his hand.

12. "It's dangerous for us to be together?"

13. "Is there any possibility it's a different

14. "I'm frustrated."

15. "I want to go too."

16. Itodani was there

17. I closed my eyes.

18. The floral

19. Pink

20. I talked about the details.

21. "As long as I can help..."

22. I answered immediately.


2. GOOD ENDING

( PLAY WITH THE OPPOSITE CHOICE FROM ABOVE FROM EP 1 )

******************************************************************************

💖MAMORU ARASHIRO

1. BEST ENDING 

1. I reacted shyly.

2. "Are you leaving?"


3. Mamoru?


4. "I'll discover my own future."


5. "Not at all."


6. "Because you're always making me flustered."


7. "It's fine."


8. "A little."


9. "Love you."


10. "Why?"


11. I followed him.


12. I didn't go with him.


13. "But I want to be involved with you."


14. "It doesn't matter."


15. "Please go with him."


16. "I don't care about the past."


17. "Me too...!"


18. "Yes."


2. GOOD ENDING

(PLAY WITH THE OPPOSITE CHOICE FROM ABOVE FROM EP 1)

******************************************************************************

💖HIDEAKI KODAMA

1. BEST ENDING 

1. I asked him out.

2. Was it a thief?


3. I didn't ask him anything more.


4. "I'm happy you said that."


5. "Don't worry about it."


6. "I don't care what you say."

7. "But..."


8. "Don't apologize."


9. "Yes."


10. "But Hideaki's in pain."


11. "Wait!"


12. "Of course is it."


13. "He's so possessive."


14. "I was scared...but..."


15. "It's so painful, isn't it?"


16. "You don't have to be perfect."


17. "...To God."


18. "All I wanted to do was be there for him."


2. GOOD ENDING

(PLAY WITH THE OPPOSITE CHOICE FROM ABOVE FROM EP 1)

******************************************************************************

💖YORIHISA HODO

1. BEST ENDING 

1. "Are you sure?"

2. "I really want to know."


3. "I understand."


4. "...Okay."


5. "Precisely"


6. "In that case, I..."


7. "I'm not sure."


8. I asked what he was talking about.


9. "More than you thought?"


10. "No."


11. "...I'll pass."


12. "You're special."


13. That I wasn't giving up.


14. "Are you sure?"


15. I said I didn't think so.


16. "I wanted your love."


17. "Please wait."


18. "I love you."


2. GOOD ENDING

(PLAY WITH THE OPPOSITE CHOICE FROM ABOVE FROM EP 1)

*****************************************************************************

💖SOICHIRO TOYOIZUMI

1. BEST ENDING 

1. "I'm not really..."

2. "I'm scared."


3. The Bordeaux


4. "Like, you might not be coming back?"


5. "No."


6. "I like you."


7. "It's delicious..."


8. I told him I didn't want to let go.


9. His brother.


10. I held his hand.


11. I listened.


12. I confessed to pretending.

13. I moved closer.


14. I couldn't deny it.


15. I got revenge.


16. I just said it.


17. "I just got here."


2. GOOD ENDING

(PLAY WITH THE OPPOSITE CHOICE FROM ABOVE FROM CHP 1)

******************************************************************************

💖YUZE 2ND SEASON

1. BEST ENDING 

1. I closed my eyes.

2. I pretended not to have noticed anything.


3. I put my hands on his cheeks.


4. I decided go without his permission.


5. I put it in the Mimulus folder.


6. "I thought about it, but..."


7. I slapped his cheek.


8. I didn't answer the phone.


9. "Close your eyes."


10. "Show me."


11. I cautioned him to not drink too much.


12. "Is this really how you want things to end?"


13. "About how relieved I am."


14. "I want to look for materials myself."


15. "I'm here."


16. "How well he knows you."


17. "Thank you."


18. "To make my ideas a reality?"


19. "Peach."


20. "The genuine product will win."


21. I walked out slowly.


22. "A strong will."


2. GOOD ENDING

(PLAY THE OPPOSITE CHOICE FROM ABOVE FROM CHP 1)

******************************************************************************

WELL GUYS ! I PLAYED ALL THE GUY HERE AND I GOTTA SAY THAT I LOVE MAMORU'S PATH THE MOST .. MAYBE I LIKE YAKUZA KIND ... HAHA .. BUT SOICHIRO IS SUCH A SEXY MAN ... HIS PATH IS DAMN SEXY FOR ME 😣 . HEHE .. THE BLOG NOW SEEMS TO HAVE SEVERAL NEW FEATURES INCLUDING EMOTICONS !

THATS ALL GUYS ! I'LL POST MORE NEXT TIME ! OH ! HERE'S THE LINK OF THE GAME!


CLICK HERE !




0 comments :

Post a Comment